10 Juvenile Justice Research Paper Topics You Can Feel Free To Use
If you are about to write a research paper on topics concerning juvenile justice, you will realize that not all topics may be approved by your tutor.
Some of the problems with using some topics are that they require case studies or relate to past cases that may not be appropriate to use because they involve juveniles and there are protection laws that are upheld.
The only way around this is to either use hypothetical cases or to cover over any personal details to such a point that the case study becomes so contrived that it is impossible to draw a plausible study.
However, there are several good websites that you can search that will give you ideas and topics for your research paper on Juvenile Justice.
- The link between juvenile justice and drug crime. Juvenile crime that is related to drug use , has a chronic effect on violent crimes; poor family relationships; ill health; cognitive problems and poor attainment in education.
- Juvenile detention facilities. Do they actually meet the needs of the juveniles? Do they provide education and courses for self-improvement and formal education? Bear in mind on this score that some juveniles actually do better in these centers than they do in school.
- Juveniles who have learning difficulties. How are they treated compared to other juveniles? How are their needs met?
- The work of the Youth Offending Teams. Youth offending teams work with young people who are at risk as well as those who have offended.
- The work of the Youth Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the work of the Youth Worker and how they promote positive behavior and how they can help and work with other agencies.
- The work of the Social Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the way that Social workers support young people and their families to promote positive behaviors and positive relationships.
- The Juvenile Justice System in comparison to the adult justice system. Also the effect of a juvenile who is to be tried as an adult.
- The Juvenile System of the Future. In what ways can the system make changes? How can the changes be supported in society? Can we learn anything from the way that other countries respond to Juvenile Justice?
- The effective Juvenile System. What works? What does not work? What evidence can you find beyond hearsay? Is there a gap in research?
- Treatment or Punishment? Discuss the merits of both and find evidence to support your claims.
- Midterm projects
- Research papers
- Topic selection
- Outline structure
- Fighting plagiarism
What we help with
Welcome to OpenScrolls.org - the best free academic resource for college students. We will teach you how to write impeccable introductions and conclusions for your term papers as well as show you how to conduct research for your term papers.
Every year the amount of students who hire best thesis writers online increases because they have no where else to turn when they are struggling to complete their term papers. Whether they have left it until the last minute and need a quick solution for getting it done before the deadline or if they need someone to help them improve their GPA for the semester, these services can come in quite handy. There is no need to pay hundreds of dollars to custom writing services - we provide all the help you need free of charge.
A List of Impressive Research Paper Topics on Juvenile Delinquency
Our society has always been required to deal with the problem of juvenile delinquency. Adolescent crime behavior left untreated can lead to a life devoted to crime and antisocial activity. Finding possible treatments and understanding the causes of juvenile delinquency are important research areas. Topics can vary because this is an area of inquiry that is multifaceted.
- The Correlation between Sexual Abuse and Adolescent Crime. This would explore how the sexual abuse of a minor leads to violent behavior or possible attachment deficit issues.
- Recidivism and the Adolescent Male. Repeat offenders keep the cycle of crime going at a nonstop rate. Research in this area would explore not only what causes a young male to commit the same crime more than once, but also possible ways to prevent recidivism from happening.
- Effects of Alcohol on Juvenile Delinquency. Researchers often focus on marijuana and other illegal drugs but alcohol is readily available in the home. An essay on this topic could explore how domestic access to alcohol has an impact on youth crime statistics.
- School Suspension and Its Effect on Juvenile Delinquency. Out of school suspension releases a child to the outside world during time of day when many crimes are committed. A dissertation can explore whether or not in school suspension would be more practical.
- Single-Parent Families and the Impact on Juvenile Delinquency. This would not be as much a promotion of one type of family setting over another, but perhaps to explore the real influence on juvenile delinquency and what strategies single parents can use to prevent antisocial behavior.
There are some people who think that juvenile delinquency is not a major issue. Population trends that move closer to zero population growth can dramatically reduce crime rates in this demographic. Nevertheless, it is important young people develop a sense of social responsibility and contribute to the community. Research into the area of juvenile delinquency can help create strategies and tactics that will reduce crime statistics among juveniles. We cannot walk away from the problems of juvenile delinquency because they will always be present. What is best is to explore this topical area, find out what causes criminal behavior in youth, and how best to stop it. By investigating juvenile delinquency changes can be made in society and in the law that will advocate better behavior. The study will better enable the creation of responsible young people who have a lifetime commitment to acceptable behavior.